Mar 14, 2018
Chatham handed the Muskingum men's lacrosse team an 18-7 setback on Wednesday.
- Records: Muskingum (2-3 overall), Chatham (3-1 overall)
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Game Length: 1:58
- Attendance: 40
- Chatham jumped out to a quick 5-0 lead through the opening eight minutes of play en route to taking a 9-4 lead into the break. The Cougars added nine second-half goals to fend off the Muskies to claim the home win.
Inside The Numbers
- Muskingum was led by Ian McGougan and Ryan Stacey who each scored three goals. McGougan also added one assist.
- Colin Cassidy had one goal for the Muskies, while Nick Klinefelter recorded one assist.
- Phillip Dappen played all 60 minutes in frame and made nine saves.
- Muskingum ended the outing with 31 shots.
- Will Petraglia led the Cougars with six goals, and Kyle Prewitt added three strikes.
- Kyle Peterson garnered the win in goal making eight saves in 60 minutes.
- Muskingum next plays at LaRoche on Saturday, March 17. Game time is slated for 1:00 p.m.