The Muskingum men's lacrosse team celebrated Senior Day on Sunday afternoon in McConagha Stadium. The Muskies recognized seniors Kyle Baker, Eric Dowery and Ryan Walsh prior to the start of their game against Wilmington.
- Result: Wilmington 23, Muskingum 10
- Records: Muskingum (5-10 overall, 1-7 OAC), Wilmington (5-11 overall, 2-6 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- The Muskies ended the season with a program best five wins, which included Muskingum's first-ever league win.
Inside the Numbers
- Muskingum ended the outing with 43 shots and 10 goals.
- Junior Tucker Haas led the attack with three goals and one assist. He also registered a team-best five ground balls
- Junior Zach Kern, junior Ian McGougan and sophomore Ryan Stacey all scored two goals.
- Freshman Nick Klinefelter rounded out the Muskie scoring with one goal and one assist.
- Junior keeper Phillip Dappen made 15 saves in 52 minutes of work.
- Wilmington ended the game with 62 shots and 23 goals.
- Reid Delaney led Wilmington with six goals and six assists.
- Jhordan Lang had five goals and four assists.
- Paul Koerbel played all 60 minutes in frame and made 18 saves.
- The contest capped off Muskingum's season. The Muskies will hit the field next in the spring of 2018.