Apr 12, 2017
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team fell against Ohio Athletic Conference foe Capital on Wednesday evening, 21-4.
- Records: Muskingum (4-7 overall, 1-4 OAC), Capital (4-6 overall, 2-2 OAC)
- Location: Columbus, Ohio - Bernlohr Stadium
Inside the Numbers
- Junior Ian McGougan led the way for the Muskies scoring two goals.
- Junior Tucker Haas and sophomore Ryan Stacey both finished with one goal each.
- Junior Phillip Dappen took the loss in goal making 20 saves.
- Capital was led by C.J. Hughes with a game-high six goals.
- For the Crusaders, Cole Palmby recorded the win in net playing 39 minutes and allowing three goals.
- Capital scored six goals in the opening period and tacked on five in the second period to take the 11-2 halftime advantage.
- The Crusaders wasted little time in the second half scoring four goals in the third period to secure the win.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, April 14 as they travel to John Carroll. Game time is set for 11 a.m.