Mar 22, 2017
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team netted 11 goals on a season-high 56 shots to defeat La Roche Wednesday afternoon, 11-2.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Records: Muskingum (2-3 overall), La Roche (0-6 overall)
- Junior Tucker Haas led the attack for the Muskies netting a game-high five goals on 17 shots.
- Junior Zach Kern finished with three goals, while junior Andrew Ward tallied two goals.
- As a team, Muskingum fired off a game-high 56 shots, 26 of which were on goal.
- The Muskies won 13-of-16 faceoffs and picked up 45 ground balls.
- Junior Phillip Dappen recorded the win in goal playing all 60 minutes and recording seven saves.
- La Roche was led by Brad LaBovick and Devin Wolford with one goal each.
- The Redhawks took 19 shots and picked up 41 ground balls.
- Blake Foglio took the loss for La Roche playing all 60 minutes with 15 saves.
Inside the Numbers
- Trailing 2-1 in the opening period, Muskingum responded scoring the final 10 goals of the contest en route to the win.
- The Muskies netted five goals in the final period led by Haas with two.
- Muskingum returns to action Saturday, March 25 as they open Ohio Athletic Conference play at Baldwin Wallace. Game time is set for 4:00 p.m.