Apr 23, 2016
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team celebrated Senior Day on Saturday against Wilmington in McConagha Stadium. The Muskies fell in their home finale, 11-7.
- Records: Muskingum (2-11 overall, 0-6 OAC), Wilmington (5-7 overall, 1-4 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Duration: 2:00
- Attendance: 327
- Muskingum recognized six senior members prior to the start of the game. Jason Hammond, David DeGood, Ben Evick, Robert Bartosiewicz, Adam Piciacchia and Taylor Masterson were all honored on the field.
Inside The Numbers
- Wilmington scored the first four goals in the opening eight minutes of play to grab control of the game.
- The Muskies entered halftime down 7-4.
- Wilmington took a 10-5 lead into the final period.
- The Muskies scored the final two goal of the outing in the last four minutes of play to complete the scoring.
- DeGood led the Muskies with four goals on nine shots.
- Sophomore Tucker Haas added a pair of goals.
- Sophomore Ian McGougan had one goal and one assist to round out the Muskie scoring.
- Sophomore Phil Dappen made 10 saves in 60 minutes of action.
- Jhordan Lang led Wilmington with four goals.
- Austin Johnson added three goals for the Quakers.
- Paul Koerbel made 13 saves in frame.
- Muskingum plays at Capital on Saturday, April 30. Game time is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.