G: Brock Riemenschneider - 3
A: Shane Rakich - 3
Sv: Mike Dizonno - 2
GB: Alex Fioritto - 6
G: Tucker Haas - 1
Sv: Phillip Dappen - 24
Face Offs Won
Despite sophomore Phillip Dappen's career-high 24-save performance, Muskingum fell in Ohio Athletic Conference action at Baldwin Wallace on Wednesday night, 14-1.
- Records: Muskingum (2-8 overall, 0-3 OAC), Baldwin Wallace (10-1 overall, 2-0 OAC)
- Location: Berea, Ohio - George Finnie Stadium
- Attendance: 143
- Duration: 1:46
- Dappen faced a barrage of 61 shots en route to making a career-high 24 saves in 60 minutes of work.
- Muskingum grabbed a 1-0 lead on sophomore Tucker Haas' goal at the 11:13 mark of the first period.
- Baldwin Wallace tied the game late in the opening frame and outscored the Muskies 5-0 in the second period to take a 6-1 lead into the break.
- The Yellow Jackets completed the scoring with a four-goal third and fourth periods.
- The Muskies ended the outing with seven shots.
- Brock Riemenschneider led Baldwin Wallace with three goals.
- Shane Rakich recorded three assists.
- Mike Dizonno made two saves and allowed one goal in 57 minutes of action.
- Muskingum next plays at Ohio Northern on Saturday, April 16. Game time is slated for 1:00 p.m.