Mar 26, 2016
Wabash handed Muskingum a holiday weekend setback on Saturday in McConagha Stadium, 14-7.
- Records: Muskingum (2-4 overall), Wabash (4-4 overall)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Weather: Sunny and 60 degrees
- Senior David DeGood scored three goals on six shots and had one assist to led the Muskies. He also recorded three ground balls.
- Sophomore Zach Kern had two goals.
- Freshman Jake Stewart and sophomore Ian McGougan each tallied one goal.
- Muskingum scored seven goals on 30 shots.
- Sophomore Phillip Dappen recorded 15 saves in goal.
- Senior Adam Piciacchia registered a team-best five ground balls.
- Senior Robert Bartosiewicz forced a team-high five turnovers and had three ground balls.
- Collin Brennan led Wabash with five goals and one assist.
- Steven Stark added four goals and one assist for the Little Giants.
- Samuel Stewart made six saves in frame.
- Wabash ended the outing with 51 shots.
- Billy Bernhardt had 13 ground balls.
Inside The Numbers
- Wabash led 5-2 after the opening period.
- The Muskies outscored the Little Giants 2-1 in the second period.
- Wabash took control of the game with a 6-1 surge in the third period.
- Muskingum next plays at Olivet on Saturday, April 2. Game time is slated for 1:00 p.m.