Feb 11, 2017
The Muskingum men's basketball team soared past Otterbein on Senior Day at the Anne C. Steele Center, 80-67.
- Records: Muskingum (13-10 overall, 7-9 Ohio Athletic Conference), Otterbein (7-16 overall, 3-13 Ohio Athletic Conference)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - Anne C. Steele Center
- Prior to the contest, Muskingum recognized seniors Malik Billingsley, Joshua Glass, Rickey Wilson, Robbie Hisey and Joshua Keyes.
- Keyes recorded his career 21st double-double in the contest netting 11 points and grabbing a game-high 16 rebounds.
- Wilson added a team-best 17 points on 7-of-12 (.583) shooting from the field.
- Freshman Marcus Dempsey added 15 points, while sophomore Jarrell Marsh finished with 12 points.
- Muskingum ended the contest 30-for-65 (.462) from the floor, including nine three-pointers.
- The Muskies edged the Cardinals in rebounds by a 39-31 margin.
- Otterbein was led by Cameron Arminio with 13 points, while Bryan Mackenzie added 12 points.
- As a team, the Cardinals finished the contest 24-for-53 (.452) from the field, connecting for nine three-pointers.
Inside the Numbers
- Muskingum led the entire contest entering the break with a double-digit lead, 41-25.
- Wilson led the way for the Muskies in the first-half netting 13 points.
- The Muskies ended the contest on a 6-0 run to capture the 80-67 victory.
- Muskingum returns to action Wednesday, February 15 at Marietta. Tip-off is set for 7:00 p.m.